Saturday, December 26, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
I was thinking today as I drove back to Ohio, "Man, I have done a lot of awesome things this year!" 2009 has been a heck of a ride, and here are the highlights...(not in chronological order...)
1. hosting 2 dance parties w/tracy
2. learning how to bend plywood and making a chair
3. moving to Boston for 6 months
4. being part of a really cool design team
5. new awesome friends! (too many to list! you know who you are!)
6. cape cod trip
7. north shore trip
8. concerts: i can't even recall all of them, but this includes seedy seeds (twice!), avett brothers, bishop allen, dan deacon, etc etc.
9. halloween in NYC
10. lobstah night!! (7 lobsters for 77 bucks and a heck of a lot of fun!)
11. misfit thanksgiving at patricks house
12. skyline chili fests
13. so much good food!
14. family visits to boston
15. playing ukulele
16. starting to get healthier (even losing a couple lbs, even though i am gaining them back over the holidays...)
17. T PARTY!
18. snowboarding/giving up on snowboarding and skiing!
19. karaoke in NYC
20. christmas in NYC (the best part? ice skating in central park!)
21. western mass/eric carle museum of picture book art
22. whale watching
23. harry potter exhibit
24. super deals on museums and stuff (aquarium, zoo, MFA, etc).
25. sitting on the Charles/Boston Common/Public garden and basking in the sun
26. bar golf
28. katie holmes/suri spotting!
29. tracy visits to boston!
30. overall growth in skills and confidence.
Man what a year! Of course there have been low points, but I think overall this has been one of the best years of my life!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
More sketches from the little square sketchbook!!
Tomorrow it is day 1 of the trek back to Ohio. It has been a great quarter...so sad to be leaving the team at The First Years, but I am excited to see where the last few months of school/graduation take me! Maybe back to Boston??