Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Family Portraits

In the past few months, I have created a couple of "family portraits" for family and friends as gifts and I thought that I would share them with you all!

It all started with the portrait of my immediate family that I did for my mom for her birthday:


After that, I did a couple of couples (see what I did there?!). The first is my cousin and his wife (I gave it to them as a wedding gift), the second I did for a friend's birthday of her and her fiancee.

After my cousin, Amanda, saw the portrait of my family and of our cousin and his wife, she commissioned me to do one of her whole family for Christmas! I was a bit worried about this one because of the amount of people, but I think it turned out splendidly!

I am still considering doing these on a commissions basis, but it makes it a lot easier when you know the people you are drawing! However, if you are interested, contact me and I can let you know prices and such.



No comments:

Post a Comment