Sunday, September 29, 2013

Battle Geekz!

My boyfriend and our friend, Frank, started a podcast a little over a month ago called Battle Geekz. It is a new take on a review show where they give each other nerdy "assignments", whether it be a comic book, movie, tv show, etc....then they meet each week to discuss and "battle" on their various opinions. It's quite fun to listen to! They asked me to design a logo for them, so I thought it would be fun to make them look like they are about to partake in a sci fi meets fantasy duel...


After I completed the logo, I wanted to take it one step further and design them a Facebook cover page. They use a lot of sound effects from Street Fighter, so I thought I would stick with the theme and drop them in a classic Street Fighter battle scenario.


You can download Battle Geekz on Itunes or visit their website to find other ways to listen and download!


No comments:

Post a Comment