Sunday, March 15, 2009

Evaluations

I think I did a good job in DesComm this quarter. I enjoyed the projects we had, and I tried really hard to make my projects reflect my personal style, which I think I achieved. I would have to say that my favorite project was the tea kettle project.

My goals for next quarter are to focus a little more on my sketching, because I think I have let it go by the wayside as of late. I also want to keep getting better at "mixed media," AKA using illustrator/photoshop/alias/hypershot together to create a cool rendering.

I thought that DesComm was extremely successful this quarter. The projects were relevant and effective in teaching us skills that we would really need in the professional world. Mike had distinct reasons for teaching us everything he did, which was very beneficial. I think it was good to have an instructor that is working in the design field right now...it helps him know what to teach us to make us valuable professionals. Cheers, Mike!

I am going to try to keep up with my blog even after this class, probably posting about things other than design as well (like adventures in Boston!)

No comments:

Post a Comment