Monday, March 30, 2009

Finally in Boston!

On Friday, Dad and I drove from Cincy to Springfield, MA...and on the way, we passed....


Scranton! It was....anticlimactic. Oh well, at least I can say I passed it.

After moving into my place in Stoughton, Dad and I spent the day and night in Boston. It was a beautiful day, and Dad and I had a good time walking around and seeing the sites. We walked around Quincy Market, Newbury Street, Chinatown, Boston Common...etc.


Yay Boston!

Faneiul Hall

Chinatown

An olive oil "chandelier" at a shop on Newbury Street



Yay for Alessi!

Some cute older gentlemen tinkering with a player piano


An interesting ad campaign...I thought that "Rendering Meet Reality" was especially funny.

Beetles at the Harvard Museum of Natural History

I will update with more photos and fun anecdotes as my adventure continues!

Ps: The first day of work was good!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Silvia,
    Yes I am in Providence. You should totally come visit, I have no roommate so there is even a free bed in my room.
    Sorry pati-o wasn't there but you will know him soon enough.
    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad lives in Scranton! You should have waved! haha

    btw the file for my 'research' is a pdf so if you try to open it with reader it should work :)

    ReplyDelete