Monday, April 27, 2009

where the wild things are

I am sure most of you have already seen this trailer, but for those of you that haven't...



I am a little skeptical, but still looking forward to this movie a lot. I absolutely love the book, and I absolutely love The Arcade Fire (their song "Wake Up" is featured in this trailer). At some points, the big costumes look silly, but I am really happy that they didn't opt for CGI on this one (as they do with Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, which honestly I am not really excited about at all).

I just hope that they translate it to an hour and a half movie while also retaining the integrity of the original book.

1 comment:

  1. did you hear they had to remake this movie because their first try was too scary? I'm really excited about this one :)

    ReplyDelete