Saturday, June 20, 2009

goals for this quarter

As the beginning of summer quarter nears, I have a couple of things I would like to work on.....

1. I need to push my project and design further than I have before. I think the chair will be a good project to learn about aesthetics, emotional design, and function and is a project I can really get into. I always work hard at all of my projects, but I really want to step it up this quarter in terms of my work and the quality of the product I produce.

2. I need to get healthier and lose some weight. There is no excuse!! Every quarter I start out going to the gym at least a couple of times a week, but then end up getting consumed by school later in the quarter. Hopefully I can keep something up this quarter, if nothing else, maybe I can at least eat a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment