Thursday, February 19, 2009

Goals for the quarter: Progress Report

At the beginning of the quarter, I posted about three goals for the project....lets see how I am coming along on them!


1) Get myself excited about this computer project, and get my personal style into the final design without going over the top.
Um....hahaa. I wouldn't say I am quite excited about the project, but I am feeling all right about it. With each day things are seeming to come together...and I think it has hints of my playful style, but I think it will look sleek.

2) Relax! Try not to worry so much! HA! What an opportune time of the quarter to ask that question! But seriously, with all that is going on, I think I am doing ok on that goal. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time and not get overwhelmed by everything that is due in the next 3.5 weeks. Baby steps...

3)Get a job at a children's products company. Yes, I can say I actually accomplished that goal! I will be at the First Years in Boston this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment