Wednesday, January 21, 2009

awesome technologies!!

While these technologies might not necessarily translate to my computer, I think that there are a few technologies that will be increasingly important in future years to the computer industry...

1. Flexible OLED

I am totally excited for the day when I can roll up a computer screen and stick it in my bag. Flexible and green! What could be better? I am not looking forward to moving adds in magazines, though. That will get pretty annoying.

2. Solid State Memory

Pretty soon, all memory will be solid state...and I am all for it! Less hard drive failures makes me happy.

3. Wireless/Bluetooth

I can't WAIT til cords are a thing of the past. Cord management is a constant battle, and computer systems will be much improved when cords are minimized/eliminated.

Bonus Round!!!

Smell-o-vision!! Yes! Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment