Thursday, January 29, 2009

Featured in a blog!

Yanko Design featured my Perch computer from last winter on their website yesterday....

http://www.yankodesign.com/2009/01/28/pc-gets-easy-for-gramps/



Some of the comments are a little harsh-ish, but I understand where they are coming from. I think if I put this in my portfolio later on when I am trying to get a job, I might just re-brand it as a kid's computer. Most people seem to think it is a kids computer anyway.

Still pretty cool to be featured in a blog...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being on Yanko, do you know how much traffic that probably drove to your site? They're huge! - comments for concepts aren't usually positive, so you should be excited either way. For the record, comments for concepts typically come in two versions - "you can't do that" or "it's been done before" (both negative)

    ReplyDelete